Efficient Use of Labor
The PACjacket machine produces an average of 15-20 bags/min, compared with an average 3 bags/min when done manually. That’s a 400-500% increase in fulfillment efficiency!
The PACjacket machine leverages random repeat printing and multiple colors to allow you to maintain a strong brand identity from start to finish.
Heat Seal Technology
Our new single web design produces a high-quality seal that offers greater security for its contents by reducing the number of heat seals necessary to produce a finished package off the system.
Recyclable Packaging Materials
The PACjacket seals your product in a light-weight ultra-protective bubble mailer made from a durable, moisture resistant, multi-layer blend of recyclable co-extruded polyethylene film.
Features and Specifications
- 7″ Full-Color Touch Screen
- Single Web System
- Right Sizing Fiber Optic Eye Sensor
- Dual Sensor Safety System
- End of Roll Sensor
- No Heavy Lifting with Pneumatic Roll Lift
- Electrical: 208 – 240V, 40 AMP 50/60 Hz
- Air: 90 PSI (CLEAN, DRY), 3.5 CFM
- Runs 7/64″ bubble film
- Category 3 safety certified
- Multiple Substrate Capailities: Standard Mailer Bubble, Hi-Profile Bubble, Clear Bubble and Metallic Cold Chain Material
Faster Than Previous Generations
Speed & Efficiency
The PACjacket smart automated packaging system increases fulfillment efficiency dramatically, with a capacity 5-7x that of a typical human resource. As a single operator machine, it reduces labor costs significantly. Additionally, a multitude of enhancements designed into the new PACjacket machine have increased our throughput speeds up to an astounding 25% faster than previous system models.
Bags per Minute